Regular assessment, planning, evaluation and review of students' needs, educational programme and progress, including co-ordination of services. A teaching programme (supported by professional development for staff) that assists the students to take part in the school's normal curriculum
A physical and social environment that anticipates and caters for the students' needs.
- Support in the classroom.
- Access to assistance from specialists (for example, special educators) who can work with the students
- Parent involvement in decision-making.
- Input from the student, especially regarding his or her social needs.
- Avenues for resolving difficulties or complaints.
- A well used audio-visual room with the latest aids eg. K-Yan projector, OHP etc enables us to go beyond the usual text book approach
- Easy computer accessibility with a Broad band DSL connection
- An emphasis on the overall development of the child, which includes spiritual, moral, ethical, physical development
- Exposure to the students via high level competitions involving academics, sports and co-curicullar.